Friday, February 17

Room L-008-A

  It was totally normal, but nothing particular has happened, until 2 weeks ago. I can start by telling you all that I moved from the first floor to the ground floor of the dormitory and I am currently in Room 007. The campus is 23-years-old, and is located practically in the middle of nowhere, along with some other houses by the beach.

    Anyway, the first thing that happened recently was that my friend  were playing online game. While he was playing games, suddenly he heard a hush sound coming from the window. He was wearing headphones by that time but he can hear the sound clearly. Outside of his window stood an old tree illuminated by the street lamp but nothing suspicious about that. The only thing that bothers him is that the empty room next to his room. It has been vacant since we attended this college. Nobody knows why the room is vacant and nobody dare to speak of it. Ok, back to the story. He told me what he heard, and we didn't feel frightened nor threatened by the entity, so we assumed it was a good spirit. We talked a bit about it and then he kept playing the games.

    The next day, one of my friend was sick and his roommate didn't want to bother him. So he decided to stay in that empty room. He climbed the window because the door was locked all the time. He stayed there for the day and even inviting some of his friends over. That was the only day Room 008 was alive and got some occupants. They stayed there for the day and that was it. The next day, the room was empty once again.

    A couple of nights later, I had gone to bed early (about 11 p.m) and I fell asleep almost immediately. A couple of hours later, I woke up by a pressure over my shoulders. At first I didn't really notice, but when the pressure didn't stop I opened my eyes, assuming it was one of the cats standing on me. But what met my eyes scared me to death. I was staring into a pair of bright white eyes, with small round pupils. I didn't see any details in the face, only the eyes. The rest was black, sort of shadowy. It had spiky hair, and some sort of robe or big sweater on. The pressure on my shoulder was the ghost, or whatever it was, holding me down. It looked like it was hovering over me, cause I thought I saw the legs straight out, almost touching my desk I have next to my bed. I started panting in panic and waving my arms, trying to make it let me go. It then turned it's entire body, rolling over to it's back on top of my legs. It kept it's head turned against me, and then it was gone. I flew up, sitting with my back to the headboard of the bed, breathing heavily and my heart was racing. My roommate didn't wake up until then, and asked me what was wrong. At first I couldn't speak, but then I managed to tell him. He didn't say much about it, he just fell back asleep . I didn't fall asleep again until a while later, when my heart had calmed down. Later that day, I've asked for an opinion on what was happening and all she said was this, " You're having Sleep Paralysis. Don't worry, it'll be fine." BUT I'M NOT FINE!!! I'M FUCKED!!!

  I'm pretty scared the thing will come back again. Do any of you out there know what this thing might be? Maybe the spirit want to make friend with the room next to it but now it is angry because someone trespassed and enter the room?


No comments:

Post a Comment